Canada Company National Transition Symposium Campaign
developed for Canada Company
Project: National Advertising Campaign
What we did:
- Print and digital production
HotHouse Creative was retained by Canada Company to create a concept for their National Transition Symposium.
Canada Company, a charitable, non-partisan organization that serves to build the bridge between business and community leaders and the Canadian Military, created an event that brings together a range of speakers with expertise on first-hand experience in transitioning to civilian careers.
The high-level concept was to show that former military employees had unique and powerful experience in leadership, and special skills. We needed to show that a transition from the military to the business world is possible. By using a THEN and NOW approach we showed successful examples of people who had been through this process. The Republic Agency refined the concept and finalized the strategy and pulled all the messaging and copywriting together brilliantly.
Ads were created for the Globe and Mail as well as a digital campaign at the newly opened Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport Pedestrian Tunnel. The list of items that HotHouse produced:
- 20 Globe and Mail print ads – 4 ads produced in 5 different formats: full-page, half-page, and 3 other smaller sizes, vertical, horizontal and square;
- Full-page Globe and Mail ad as a “Thank You” to the event sponsors;
- 10 digital vertical ads on 47″ LED screens for placement on an escalator wall – total of 20 screens;
- Large 18 digital screen corner wall approximately 24 by 7 feet;
- 8 horizontal LED screens, each approximately 30 feet long, in a walking corridor;
- Additional event support graphics such as Powerpoint backgrounds, signage, and award logos.
The inaugural National Transition Symposium was a great success. The event was well-attended and brought together over 30 speakers and panelists with expertise or first-hand experience in transitioning to civilian careers. The day also featured 70 Military Friendly Employer Partners connecting with nearly 200 Veterans and transitioning service members during the morning CareerConnect Session. HotHouse Creative is proud to work with Canada Company, a caring and focused organization that makes the lives of former military veterans better.
- Client - Canada Company
- Date Completed - October, 2015